I acknowledge the following, *
* Each piece can take up to 4-5 months to complete.
* No two frames will look alike due to the organic nature of flower pressing. And, the materials of raw or reclaimed lumber.
* Flowers will not press out and retain color exactly as they were when fresh.
* It is possible that some resin pieces may slowly yellow over time. Organic material is unpredictable and may fade or change color over time. I make all efforts to prepare the items to the best of my ability.
* To postpone or prevent yellowing/fading/discoloration keep your pieces out of direct sunlight, extremely hot temperatures or, moisture.
* I read over the list of flowers Brigid KO does not press.
* There is a natural and organic fading of floral colors. White flowers will not hold their stark white and will fade.
* Brigid KO will use any flowers come out of the press looking the best.
* Brigid KO will not work with flowers that have been sprayed with glitter, sparkles, or any harsh chemicals.
* If you do not disclose to Brigid KO that the flowers were sprayed with chemicals, Brigid KO has the right to refuse usage of those flowers.
* Not all flowers given to Brigid KO will press perfectly due to the organic nature of the process.
* If shipping instructions are not followed Brigid KO is not liable for wilted or expired flowers. By sending and dropping off your flowers you agree to and accept this and know only usable flowers will be pressed.
* If flowers are sent to the Brigid KO studio and are unusable, they will be composted. I am NOT able to return flowers and plants to the sender.
Please type your full name BELOW, to sign this contract.
Also, please screen shot this page for your records. I am unable to send a copy of your contract.